Depending on the number of workpieces to be finished and on their geometric dimensions, Superfinishing attachments can be used on conventional grinding or turning machines.
The machines are operated manually; optional programmable control units are available.
Superfinishing attachments can also be integrated into CNC finishing machines, where the individual functions of the attachment and the finishing parameters are controlled by the machine's control unit.
Advantages of Supfina attachments:
- Tape finishing machines:
- change-over from tape to stone finishing possible; dry finishing possible
- Pneumatic finishing machines:
- robust and low-cost allround machines, low small space requirements
- Mechanical finishing machines:
- impressively smooth run properties, parameter stability even at varying loads
- Spherical finishing machines:
- High-precision finishing of flat and spherical surfaces
Showing all 8 results